• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Why can't this particular PDF file be attached in email ? ? ?

New Here ,
Nov 28, 2018 Nov 28, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

http://http://www.forms.ssb.gov.on.ca/mbs/ssb/forms/ssbforms.nsf/FormDetail?OpenForm&ACT=RDR&TAB=PRO...http://www.forms.ssb.gov.on.ca/mbs/ssb/forms/ssbforms.nsf/FormDetail?OpenForm&ACT=RDR&TAB=PROFILE&SR...pastedImage_0.png

Above link is Standard Lease form provided by Ontario Government, It is viewable & editable, but when it is attached in email using Mac Mail, above message pops up, I don't have problem with other PDF file except this file, I would great appreciate if anyone in the Forum could help me resolve the issue.  Kind Regards Steven

TOPICS
General troubleshooting

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

LEGEND , Nov 28, 2018 Nov 28, 2018

This is complicated. But it CAN be attached to mail, no problem at all. It's just this is what you will see for a preview in many mail apps. Send it! The recipient must save it to their disk, then open in Reader, and all should be well.

Votes

Translate

Translate
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This is complicated. But it CAN be attached to mail, no problem at all. It's just this is what you will see for a preview in many mail apps. Send it! The recipient must save it to their disk, then open in Reader, and all should be well.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

IMG_9337.JPG

Thanks for quick response. I sent it  found that it could be opened in Reader & it is readable as well ! but there is another serious issue, I could attach the file in e-signature software like Authentisign, the same error message appears & since it is not viewable, I could not drag the icon "Initial here" or "Signature here" to the place that I want.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

This can only be viewed in Acrobat or Acrobat Reader. You can't use PDF tools made by other people. Basically, the form uses Adobe-only stuff. This is being phased out, thankfully.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines