Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Upload all Smart Previews to Cloud

New Here ,
Nov 29, 2018 Nov 29, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

I would like to know if there is an easy way to upload ALL my catalog to the Cloud. I have now created a collection that includes all the photos but if I import new photos I have to remember to add them to this collection too. It would be best if it was possible to automatically upload new imported photos too.

Thanks!

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

LEGEND , Nov 29, 2018 Nov 29, 2018

You can make a Preset that at time of import all images get added to a Collection. Make that collection the one that is synced with the LR Web/Mobile system.

It's in the right hand section of the import dialog, "Add to Collection", put a check mark in the box and select the collection from the drop down list. Then save a Preset for it, that is at the bottom of the import dialog "Import Preset:".

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Lightroom Classic CC | Photoshop Family Customer Community

You can post a feature request at the forum at the above link. This is Adobe official site for feature requests and bug reports.

You can then post the link to your post to attract support from other users of this forum.

Regards, Denis: iMac 27” mid-2015, macOS 11.7.10 Big Sur; 2TB SSD, 24 GB Ram, GPU 2 GB; LrC 12.5, Lr 6.5, PS 24.7,; ACR 15.5,; Camera OM-D E-M1

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi DdeGannes,

Are you saying that the feature I described is not supported at the moment?
Your answer is not answering my question.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

You can make a Preset that at time of import all images get added to a Collection. Make that collection the one that is synced with the LR Web/Mobile system.

It's in the right hand section of the import dialog, "Add to Collection", put a check mark in the box and select the collection from the drop down list. Then save a Preset for it, that is at the bottom of the import dialog "Import Preset:".

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines