• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Premiere asking to sync fonts every time I open the same project

Explorer ,
Oct 25, 2018 Oct 25, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Every time I open projects with synced fonts, the dialogue comes up that some fonts need to be synced.  I check their boxes and sync them.  I receive notice that they are synced and it says I should restart the project to make certain they are added.  I restart Premiere and whamoo - same dialogue.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Oct 25, 2018 Oct 25, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Moving this query to Premiere Pro CC community.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Nov 05, 2018 Nov 05, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

bf,

Update to Premiere Pro CC 2019 (13.0.1) to be clear of this issue. Please report back and let us know if it is fixed.

Thanks,
Kevin

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Nov 28, 2018 Nov 28, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm having the same problem in CC 2019 (13.0.1). The font is in a motion graphics template, and is verified sync'ed to my machine.  Also, half the time I start Premiere Pro and load this project, the sync fonts dialog shows nothing, and the OK button animates forever.SNAG-0000.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Nov 29, 2018 Nov 29, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I can see that Bebas Neue is the font you are using. That is a known problem which happens with this particular font, and possibly others, because the older font was deprecated and there is a newer one with the same name. So you get stuck in that loop. The workaround is unsync both versions and then try to sync the newer version up again. I have a report open for this with the Adobe Fonts team. I will check on the status of that report and make sure it is getting the attention it needs.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you. I unsync'ed Bebas Neue, and then re-sync'ed it. No change in behavior.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi Eric - As a workaround, can you try activating Bebas Neue v1.4 (deprecated), then deactivating it - leaving only Bebas Neue again. Meantime, please supply me with your project offline if possible for further troubleshooting. Thank you.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

bf24053548  wrote

Every time I open projects with synced fonts, the dialogue comes up that some fonts need to be synced.

What are the fonts that are not syncing correctly? Please attach a screenshot if possible.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines