• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

How to upgrade from LR CC 6.3 to 7.3?

New Here ,
Nov 30, 2018 Nov 30, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm on a MAC with latest updates, have LR 6.3, have gone to help/upgrades and it did an update, but my version 6.3 has no changed, not able to find update for the 7.3 or newer????

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Nov 30, 2018 Nov 30, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

From Lightroom 6 .3 you can update to 6.14, but that is the end. There are no more updates or upgrades. The latest version of Lightroom is Lightroom Classic CC 8.0, but it is subscription only. Lightroom 6 .14 is the last update to Lightroom 6. Lightroom 6 was the final release of a standalone version of Lightroom. There will be no more standalone versions available. Here is the link to where you can download update 6.14 and install it.

Download Photoshop Lightroom

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Advocate ,
Dec 01, 2018 Dec 01, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The only difference you will see going from LR 6.3 to 6.14 will be the expansion of new camera and lens support through to Dec. 2017. No new features.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Dec 01, 2018 Dec 01, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

judithh35362121  wrote

I'm on a MAC with latest updates, have LR 6.3, have gone to help/upgrades and it did an update, but my version 6.3 has no changed, not able to find update for the 7.3 or newer????

You will need to sign up for the subscription service to get anything newer than LR 6.14.

If you don't want to sign up for a subscription then you can download the 6.14 update from this link.

Download Photoshop Lightroom

The 6.14 update contains some bug fixes and support for cameras not included in the 6.3 version you are currently using. But as stated above this is the last update for LR version 6 as there has been 2 major upgrades since LR 6 and both of those, LR 7 & 8, are only available with a subscription plan.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines