Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

What does this exporting error mean?!

Community Beginner ,
Dec 02, 2018 Dec 02, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello!
I have been searching the forums about exporting errors and there is an overwhelming amount of information. However, I can't seem to find a list of export error codes to understand what my specific issue is. I am attempting to export a 25 minute sequence in H.264 High Quality 1080p HD. It does not even begin to load before I get the following error message. What does error code 3 refer to? This is the first major project I have exported in Premiere and am not familiar with the ins and outs of exporting. I've been super frustrated with Premiere's performance on my Mac and don't know what to do.

Screen Shot 2018-12-02 at 6.20.08 PM.png

Thanks!

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Error Compiling Movie... some past discussions and ideas

May be caused by . in name https://forums.adobe.com/thread/2166620

-1st, create a new project and import the project that has errors and see if that fixes the problem

-http://helpx.adobe.com/premiere-pro/kb/error-compiling-movie-rendering-or.html

-and a long discussion https://forums.adobe.com/thread/1240823

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I saw this posted elsewhere. Looking through the long discussion is quite time consuming and some of the solutions aren't really feasible - as I am working within 'team projects'. I am looking for answers about those who have experienced that specific error code (#3) and what that means.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You might also try High Quality Adaptive bitrate. For some people that has fewer issues.

Neil

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

No luck with High Quality Adaptive bitrate. Alas- I keep searching! Adobe, please help!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Try setting an in point at the second or third clip, and see if the export works.

It could be there's an issue with something off in the first clip or the effects used there or the media cache/database for that clip or section of the timeline.

If that export goes through that tells you there's something wrong at the beginning. You could then delete everything in media cache/database folders and/or rebuild the first clip or two.

Neil

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines