• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

LR Classic CC and MAC OS X Mojave

New Here ,
Dec 04, 2018 Dec 04, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I currently have my LR catalogs running on an older MAC with OS X El Capitan.  I know this won't be fully supported much longer.  What's the experience so far with moving catalogs to MAC OS X Mojave? 

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

First check to see if its possible to upgrade your system.

There were some initial issues with some users but it works fine with the update macOS 10.14.1  on my 2015 iMac.

Regards, Denis: iMac 27” mid-2015, macOS 11.7.10 Big Sur; 2TB SSD, 24 GB Ram, GPU 2 GB; LrC 12.5, Lr 6.5, PS 24.7,; ACR 15.5,; Camera OM-D E-M1

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

The latest version of Classic is fully compatible with Mojave. Make sure you have 10.14.1 installed as it fixed a few bugs that slowed down Lightroom Classic considerably for some operations.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines