• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Folder Favorite Setting Cannot be Changed

Explorer ,
Jul 02, 2018 Jul 02, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

After installing the latest release of Lightroom Classic 7.4 I'm unable to unmark my favorite folders.  In other words, folders that were marked as favorites before the latest release can no longer be unmarked.  I can, however, select a folder that was not a favorite before release 7.4 and mark it and also unmark it as a favorite.  I use this feature a far amount so I'm pretty sure this issue started after the latest release but I cannot be sure.  Thoughts?  Seems like one of those pesky software bugs to me.

I'm an experienced user so I do not think this is some type of user error.  The catalog is my master catalog and has about 600,000 images.  I did not have any favorites marked in my sub catalogs before the release.  They work fine but, again, the problem seems limited to the folders that were marked as favorites before the release.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Sounds like a bug. As this is a user-to-user forum, we can't help you here. Report it at https://feedback.photoshop.com

-- Johan W. Elzenga

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I tried to unmark a favorite folder and it did not work.  I marked a different folder and unmarked it and then the original marked folders could than be unmarked.  This process must have reset the favorites folder lists somehow.  Can you duplicate this behavior.  It appears to be a bug that is only temporary until you mark a new favorite. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks for the reply.  I tried you proposed solution.  It did not work in my case.  It can take awhile for things to ripple thru the catalog given its size so I might try again when I have time for it to sit for awhile between each step.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Dec 04, 2018 Dec 04, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Same problem here. Any news? Also tried marking and unmarking with no success. Best.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines