• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

problem with export in premier 2018

Community Beginner ,
Dec 02, 2018 Dec 02, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Friends, when I export premiere pro 2018, I get out of the middle edit of the software out and the premier goes out
I wanted to export my project of every form. I do not know why. It takes 5 minutes to export and then push out.
My Windows 10 version of the 64-bit redston5 latest up-date, i7 laptop RAM 8 graphics 2 gig nvidia 840m

I have the latest version of Premiere 2018
Maybe somebody has an experience with this problem, or somebody give me the best answer

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Dec 03, 2018 Dec 03, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi mezmezg84236701,

Sorry for the crash issue. Is there any error message after the crash? If yes, share a screenshot with us.

Just for a test, change the renderer and try export. Here are the steps: FAQ: How to change the Video Renderer in Premiere Pro?

Have you used any third party effects in the project?

Thanks,

Vidya

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Dec 03, 2018 Dec 03, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks for your answer But in the first state, I was on a gpu that was going out .Today, before your answer, I changed rendered that to the software and the problem was resolved, but now my question is Why can not I use my graphics card to render and export?

my loptop is asus n56jn cpu:Core i7  4710HQ  - ram:DDR3  8gig - gpu:GeForce 840M 2 gig

win 10 64 redston5

my graghic card and windows are updated to lasteset

please help me to reselve this problem

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Dec 04, 2018 Dec 04, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks for sharing the update,mezmezg84236701.

It might be an issue with GPU driver compatibility. Just for a test, revert the GPU drivers back to one version previous and see if it fixes the issue.

Vidya

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Dec 04, 2018 Dec 04, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

excuse me . how can I find the appropriate driver for my laptop graphics card? my loptop is asus n56gn my card graphic is nvidia gforce 840m ???

[Please do not quote the original message when replying by email, and turn off your signature block, mod]

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Dec 06, 2018 Dec 06, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

mezmezg84236701  wrote

how can I find the appropriate driver for my laptop graphics card? my loptop is asus n56gn my card graphic is nvidia gforce 840m ???

Here:

Drivers | GeForce

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines