• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

cant install flash in windows 7

New Here ,
Dec 04, 2018 Dec 04, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

i am having hell of a time trying to install flash on windows 7...

doesn't work in IE because in "toolbars and extensions" , there are no add-ons whatsoever..

doesn't work in chrome because the flash movie on flash verification page doesn't play:. Flash Player Help

not sure why

doesn't work in firefox even after installing the latest flash version. the movie on the same page doesn't play

i wish there was a chat support and not just this forum.............

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Dec 04, 2018 Dec 04, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

All major browser vendors block Flash by default, usually on a per-site basis.  See the following for instructions on allowing Flash

For Internet Explorer, see Enable Flash Player for Internet Explorer.

For Firefox on any OS, see Enable Flash Player for Firefox.

For Google Chrome, see Enable Flash Player for Chrome.

doesn't work in IE because in "toolbars and extensions" , there are no add-ons whatsoever..

Not sure what you mean by this. I'm not aware of Flash not working due to "toolbars and extensions", unless of course, it's a Flash-blocking extensions  Please post a screenshot of the error message.

Also, Google embeds Flash in Chrome, no need to install it separately, just need to 'allow' it on the site you want to see Flash on as Chrome does block Flash by default.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines