• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Open pdf file at page 0 ?

Community Beginner ,
Dec 04, 2018 Dec 04, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Sometimes when I and my client open PDF file with Acrobat 2017, it starts from Page 0 (zero), and shows nothing, then we should change page from 0/8 to 1/8, any idea for fixing this issue? and make it always start from page 1 when open the pdf in acrobat?

this not only happens in my desktop, I was try with 10 different desktop and many different documents

TOPICS
General troubleshooting

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

That's very strange as there's no such thing as a "page 0" in a PDF... Can you share a sample file, and maybe post a screenshot of what it looks like when you first open it?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

There should not be a page 0, as try67 has stated.  That said, one can control the "label" of pdf pages by visiting the Organize Pages toolset and choosing Page Labels.  You can establish various numbering systems within a single document here.  If there is, in fact, a page 0 in your document, and you want to try to change it, that's where you'd do it.  You can also right-click on a page icon in the thumbnail panel & choose Page Labels...

numbering1.jpg

Does this behavior exist on multiple Acrobat installations with the same documents?  I'll continue to keep digging in this.  A page 0 is something I have never encountered.

My best,

Dave

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Also, you can specify on what page a PDF will open by visiting Properties > Initial View tab.  If you change a value here, be sure to save your file.

page_open.jpg

Good luck,

Dave

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Dec 05, 2018 Dec 05, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Untitled.png

here is the page zero on acrobat, i've been tried to set the Properties but this case is not only for one document

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Dec 05, 2018 Dec 05, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Can you share one sample file with this issue?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines