• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

From lightroom cc to lightroom classic

Community Beginner ,
Dec 05, 2018 Dec 05, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

How do I get my photos from lightroom cc to lightroom classic?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Dec 05, 2018 Dec 05, 2018

Hi Davidb,

As you're looking to migrate to Lightroom CC from Lightroom Classic CC, could you please have a look at this article and let us know if it helps? Migrate photos and videos from Lightroom Classic CC to Lightroom CC

You may also have a look at this video for help: How to Migrate Your Lightroom (Classic) Catalog to the Cloud-Based Lightroom CC - YouTube

Regards,

Sahil

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,
Dec 05, 2018 Dec 05, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Davidb,

As you're looking to migrate to Lightroom CC from Lightroom Classic CC, could you please have a look at this article and let us know if it helps? Migrate photos and videos from Lightroom Classic CC to Lightroom CC

You may also have a look at this video for help: How to Migrate Your Lightroom (Classic) Catalog to the Cloud-Based Lightroom CC - YouTube

Regards,

Sahil

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Mar 14, 2019 Mar 14, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

I started using Lightroom CC (never used lightroom classic cc before) and would like to now migrate my lightroom CC catalog to an external hard drive, and begin taking advantage of lightroom cc classic for printing and other capabilities. 

I will continue to selectively sync albums with lightroom CC for travel editing, but use classic CC and the external hard drive as the source of truth.  Do you have a similar workflow for performing this function in the opposite direction as the original question?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jun 06, 2019 Jun 06, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have the same question. I also startet with Lightroom CC and now i want to use Lightroom Classic.

Before I synchronize now 300 GB of pictures of CC in Classic:

Is it possible to download only the catalog data (evaluation and processing steps) from CC? Then I would like to import this in Classic.
My pictures are on the hard disk. Then I would like to assign the catalog data to the pictures.

Does anyone know a way?

I would like to avoid having to re-download the images from CC all. Then I would have to order them again in Classic according to my wishes.

gregc40171965​ : In Classic is also a sync button. When you click on your account name (left side, top) you can click "sync with lightroom". But how i said before. I think on this way, every picture will be redownloaded.

Kind regards,

Dominik

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You will have to download the images again.

There is something called the Lightroom Downloader, but it is also images as well as the processing data - there's no way to get the latter only. The best way to get everything into Lightroom Classic is to sync the catalogue and let it download everything. Just make sure you specify the download folder - in Preferences.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thanks for the fast answer! Unfortunately, I had already expected the answer.

Then I will start the "several hours" (or days ) download.

In addition, I am glad that I am now switching to Classic and not in a year...

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Understood. If you click that sync button in Classic, can you direct the

files from CC to go to a destination on an external hard drive? I did it

once and they all landed on my computer hard drive naturally, which was

obviously a problem.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines