• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Coolorus and pressure sensitivity not working after CC 2019 install.

Community Beginner ,
Dec 05, 2018 Dec 05, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Today I turned on my laptop to draw in Photoshop cc 2018 like the usual but noticed a notification that coolorus was not signed properly and could not be used. So I followed the directions on the Adobe site for this issue but upon reinstall noticed that it updated to a new 2019 version. Now as I opened it up neither coolorus or pressure sensitivity for my Wacom will work. I have spent 2 hours using multiple methods to try and fix this and went back to older versions of Photoshop but nothing works. Does anyone have a solution for this? Also I wouldn't need coolorus if somehow the pressure sensitivity in 2019 cc would work since they have a color wheel now.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
Community Expert ,
Dec 05, 2018 Dec 05, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Are you using a Mac or PC? If PC, did you Configure CC 2018 and your Wacom to use wintab api not Windows Ink with Photoshop.  If you did. Did you remember to add the PSUserconfig.txt file to you CC 2019 Photoshop Preferences folder?

JJMack

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Dec 06, 2018 Dec 06, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

So I figured it out having windows ink unchecked made my tablet lose its sensitivity and pressure. I checked it and now its back to normal, funny enough I had it unchecked before since it was causing issues and it worked fine without it. Thank you for your time! @JJMack

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Dec 06, 2018 Dec 06, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you for the response I am on PC and I unchecked Windows ink. I will try your method thanks again.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines