Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Premiere Elements not downloading

New Here ,
Dec 05, 2018 Dec 05, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

hello,

i have tried multiple times to download premiere elements 2018 on both of my laptops and it’s taking forever! getting stuck at 68% after a couple of hours, and then not moving, i’m Currently 24 hours in, and the time left keeps going up and up (currently got a 718 minute wait!!) My internet is plugged into my laptop. can anyone help me? As I need this software working ASAP!!!

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Dec 05, 2018 Dec 05, 2018

Laurenm96585520, do you receive any specific error messages when you attempt to download Premiere Elements 2018?  Do you receive an error when downloading the installation files from Download Adobe Premiere Elements | 2019, 2018, and 15 ?  What operating system are you attempting to install Premiere Elements 2018 on?

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,
Dec 05, 2018 Dec 05, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Laurenm96585520, do you receive any specific error messages when you attempt to download Premiere Elements 2018?  Do you receive an error when downloading the installation files from Download Adobe Premiere Elements | 2019, 2018, and 15 ?  What operating system are you attempting to install Premiere Elements 2018 on?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Dec 06, 2018 Dec 06, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I did the first time, but not since then

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

So is Premiere Elements 2018 now downloaded and installed on both laptops, Laurenm96585520?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

No. The first time I tried to download it, I got an error message. I have tried to Dow load a few times since then on different laptops and it just stops at a certain percentage.

my first error message said to try the link adobe sent me, but I never got one....

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Laurenm96585520, please click on the View the Full discussion link in your e-mail notification.  You can then view your public forum discussion in your default web browser.  You can find an alternate link to download the installation files for Premiere Elements 2018 in message #1 of this discussion.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines