• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

After export the artwork look different

New Here ,
Dec 05, 2018 Dec 05, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The artwork in AI format is different after export in any format. In AI, the artwork got applied "soft light" after that "make mask" with a rectangle. But after i export in any format, the artwork is look different (the rectangle shape is appear ). May i know how can i fix this? i want the final result look like in AI format. Thank you.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Dec 10, 2018 Dec 10, 2018

This is a strange and much harder way of building this, by using a transparency Mask. It seems when you turn on overprint preview the artwork changes, though i do not see where the overprints are.

Screen Shot 2018-12-10 at 9.05.17 AM.png

Did this come from some clip art that was in RGB, or a pdf converted to .ai?

You can select all these shapes and use  edit >> colors >> convert to grayscale to get some control back over how the colors interact with each other more predictably.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe
Community Expert ,
Dec 06, 2018 Dec 06, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

We need to know what exactly is stacked in the AI document and how.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Can you please post a copy of the file (or just s small snippet of the part taht is giving your trouble) using dropbox, google drive or similar ftp link.  Would also need to see what settings you used.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Dec 10, 2018 Dec 10, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

This is a strange and much harder way of building this, by using a transparency Mask. It seems when you turn on overprint preview the artwork changes, though i do not see where the overprints are.

Screen Shot 2018-12-10 at 9.05.17 AM.png

Did this come from some clip art that was in RGB, or a pdf converted to .ai?

You can select all these shapes and use  edit >> colors >> convert to grayscale to get some control back over how the colors interact with each other more predictably.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines