• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Problem uploading new lay flat book to Blurb

New Here ,
Dec 01, 2018 Dec 01, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Problem uploading new lay flat book to blurb. My LR CC will load to about 75% then hang there with no futher information uploaded to blurb. Anyone else having this problem?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Dec 02, 2018 Dec 02, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Have you quit Lr and restarted since trying the first time?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Dec 02, 2018 Dec 02, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yes, over the past 5 days I have quite LR 15 to 20 times. I have let it try to load for 10 hours. I have deleted about 25% of the book to make it smaller but nothing appears to help. It loads to Blurb Books only to about 75% with this book and the hangs and will not load any more of the book. I have been able to load 2 other large landscape lay flat books but this one, the one that I really need, is the one I am having problems with. Can you help? Do you have any idea what is going one. Why others will load but not this one? Is there s problem with an image that stopes it from loading or a page design? Anything?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Dec 06, 2018 Dec 06, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I am having the same problem except with a large landscape book.  There is a post on the Blurb website from 6 days ago that speaks to problems uploading, so it must be a problem others are also having.  Due to their poor customer service which is available only thru email, it can take days to get a problem like this resolved. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines