• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Continual Download Error

Contributor ,
Dec 06, 2018 Dec 06, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello.  I can not download any of the current updates.  I keep getting a server error.  No issues with other apps.  MBP 10.13.6

Although I don't use Ps, I still like to keep things up to date for security purposes.

TOPICS
Creative Cloud

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Contributor ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Sorry, that doesn't help.  This is a new issue that occurred.  Are you wanting me to review an FAQ to then simply reinstall? 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Contributor ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Exit Code: 113

-------------------------------------- Summary --------------------------------------

- 4 fatal error(s), 0 error(s), 0 warnings(s)

FATAL: Fatal Error '113' occurred while download

FATAL: Error occurred in download of package (Name: AdobeCameraRawProfile8.0All Version: 11.0.0.78). Error code: '113'

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Spinningstill, my apologies for any confusion you are posting in a public discussion forum, and Kanika was moving your questions to the forum which covers this topic.

Do you receive Error 113 when attempting to apply any of the current CC updates on macOS 10.13.6, Spinningstill?  Error 113 occurs because the computer is unable to communicate with the necessary Adobe servers.  If you manage the computer, and network it is connected to, then please utilize the steps listed in Resolve connection errors with Adobe Creative Cloud and Creative Suite applications to resolve the current error.

For more information on Error 113 see Adobe apps download and install errors . Please update this public forum discussion, if you have any questions, Spinningstill.https://helpx.adobe.com/download-install/kb/troubleshoot-download-install-error.html

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Contributor ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you.  I have checked all those things.  Everything is good except get this during one of the tests:

400 Bad Request

Request Header Or Cookie Too Large
openresty

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Contributor ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I as well created a second test user and still getting the same download error.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Dec 07, 2018 Dec 07, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Spinningstill, if you use a different browser, or clear the current browser's cache and cookies, do you still receive the 400 bad request error?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Contributor ,
Dec 07, 2018 Dec 07, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I deleted coolies and cache and that works.  However, still not installing.  I even installed Mojave on a separate volume and it still doesn't install.  I also noticed that Adobe had and now has servers that are down for maintenance.  This is odd to have the install not work.  Seems to be an Adobe only issue.  Everything else on my computer works.  Did two updates on my computer after installing Mohave.  I tried installing CC last night, it stuck on 5%, I went to bed and woke and it was still stuck on 5%.  CC Cleaner does not uninstall as well, it doesn't see Creative Cloud.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Dec 10, 2018 Dec 10, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Ok, thanks for the update, Spinningstill.  Please contact our chat support team at Contact Customer Care for any additional assistance which can be provided to resolve the connection error.  You may need to use a different computer, smartphone, or tablet if you are unable to establish a chat session on the computer facing the 400 bad request error.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Contributor ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Jeff.  Can you clarify why I can't get a solution here?  Why a chat session is required? 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Contributor ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The only thing available to me is the community forum.  I don't have a chat option.  I don't understand why Adobe is so stand offish when it comes to support.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Contributor ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Even on my phone I only get the option for community forum, no chat.  This is really poor customer service.  As I can see you are a staff member.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am sorry to hear that you are unable to establish a chat session, Spinningstill.  It is likely the current error and the inability to create a chat session are related.  If you have not already done so, please try using an alternative Internet connection or a VPN to see if that resolves the current connection errors. 

If you do have any questions on how to implement the steps listed in Resolve connection errors with Adobe Creative Cloud and Creative Suite applications you are welcome to update this public forum discussion.  It does not appear though that any progress is being made in this public forum discussion.  This is why I would strongly recommend you begin a chat session at Contact Customer Care for direct assistance.

You may also want to work with your Internet Service Provider, or whoever manages your network, to verify you are using the recommended settings from your ISP.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Contributor ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Jeff.  It isn't that I can't establish a chat session.  The issue is that I don't have the option to select it.  That has happened to me before.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You are fully entitled to chat support, Spinningstill.  If the option is not being presented, it is because it is blocked.  Make sure that the browser is accepting cookies.  You may want to review any other installed security software that may be preventing access. 

If you use Google Chrome or FireFox then using the anonymous browsing mode sometimes allows individuals to overcome browser errors, Spinningstill.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Contributor ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Okay thank you.  Looks like it works on phone without wifi.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Contributor ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Chat said to try another internet connection.  This isn't possible nor reliable.  I have a hard time believing it is my computer when everything else works.  So it seems I can not update.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Contributor ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I get this on my phone, not on Wifi.400 BadRequest.jpg

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Dec 11, 2018 Dec 11, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Do you have a case number from your interaction with our support team that I can reference, Spinningstill? 

You can find information on how to access your open support cases at View Adobe Support cases .  You may have to use your phone to look it up as the same entitlement function for chat will be used to allow you to access your recent support cases.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Contributor ,
Dec 11, 2018 Dec 11, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Here are the two cases.

Adobe Support.jpg

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Dec 12, 2018 Dec 12, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks, Spinningstill, case ADB-4910792-F8D4 has been closed.  Case ADB-4910744-Q7Q3 is still open and awaiting an update.  Did you receive the e-mail requesting an update on December 10th, Spinningstill?

Please update your active support case if you are continuing to face errors while installing Adobe applications.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Contributor ,
Dec 12, 2018 Dec 12, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Okay, updated.  Just put still not working.  Did an update for Microsoft last night.  Only Adobe not working.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Contributor ,
Dec 13, 2018 Dec 13, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Not sure why staff are marking this as helpful my issue is still not resolved.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Apr 06, 2019 Apr 06, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Any update?  I am experiencing a very similar problem, and after hours working with support, they want me to uninstall and delete every app I have installed, then reinstall... I only get about 1.5 Mbps, so downloading my entire adobe suite again is something I'd rather avoid.

I receive the same error 113 which doesn't occur until after the download has started and progressed to between 2-5%.  (The amount varied) 
I should have no firewalls, and this has worked before.. I can torrent, stream at 4k, game and the like, so I wish I knew why this wasn't working.  I'm pretty sure I've encountered this problem a few times before as well.. sure would be sweet if the actual source of the problem could be identified so it could either be resolved, or corrected on the software end. 

April 6, 2019CCDA_Update Error 113ADB-6606192-F9Y8Active

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines