• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Premiere Pro CC 2019 crashes on startup

New Here ,
Dec 04, 2018 Dec 04, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

As mentioned in the subject. Since I installed Adobe CC 19 - every app I try to use will just stop after a few seconds.

My GPU is up-to-date as are all of my other drivers. Please advice since a complete re installation did not solve the problem.

This is becoming unworkable...

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Dec 04, 2018 Dec 04, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

uninstall everything cc including preferences, https://helpx.adobe.com/creative-cloud/help/uninstall-remove-app.html

then uninstall the cc desktop app, https://helpx.adobe.com/creative-cloud/help/uninstall-creative-cloud-desktop-app.html

clean your computer of cc files per http://www.adobe.com/support/contact/cscleanertool.html

restart your computer (don't skip this)

reinstall the cc desktop app, https://creative.adobe.com/products/creative-cloud.

if you're unable to install the cc desktop app at this stage, use an administrator account (solution 4 here, https://helpx.adobe.com/creative-cloud/kb/creative-cloud-missing-damaged.html)

use the desktop app to install your cc programs/trials

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Dec 05, 2018 Dec 05, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Still the same issues. Followed every step, Adobe Premier just chrashes on startup....

This is getting so frustrating... Can't I just go back to 2018? This worked flawless...

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Contraload-ICT  wrote

Can't I just go back to 2018? This worked flawless...

Yes, you can install 2018-version applications.

You may need to set the « show older apps » in the cc app preferences.

ABAMBO | Hard- and Software Engineer | Photographer

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

previous versions are revealed in the apps tab by clicking the arrow abutting the open/install button after clicking preferences>cc>tick show older apps.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Moving this discussion to the Premiere Pro CC forum.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Dec 06, 2018 Dec 06, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It's not only with Premiére pro - every other 2019 application crashes. I installed 2017 versions and this works flawless...

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Contraload-ICT, I would recommend you focusing the launch error in one application.  The same steps may apply to multiple CC apps.  The suggestion by User8499840 in message #6 is a great example of a troubleshooting step that will affect multiple applications.

You are also welcome to contact our support team at Contact Customer Care for direct assistance.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

If you have an intel integrated GPU, make sure to upgrade your intel drivers from the intel website (not through their updater or windows update)

Important Information on GPU and GPU Driver Requirements | Adobe Blog

https://downloadcenter.intel.com/product/80939/Graphics-Drivers

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

As said, my laptop has the latest drivers from the manufacturer

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hey there, Contraload-ICT!

Could you take a look at this link? I hope it works, this issue you're facing sounds really frustrating.

fixing permissions problem that impedes start of Adobe applications | Creative Cloud blog by Adobe

-Caroline

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines