• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

How do I move an image on Acrobat Pro DC?

Community Beginner ,
Dec 04, 2018 Dec 04, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have a special swirl on top of most of the pages in a 405 page book. Some of the swirls are not centered equally from the text above and below them. When I try to move it, the swirl stays in place and a new one appears where I tried to move it. I did a screen share with an Adobe rep and the same thing happened to him. Then some of my text randomly disappeared on the pages. Fortunately I had a back up file that I am now able to proceed. However I still have the same issue with some of the swirls.

Thanks!

Candy

TOPICS
General troubleshooting

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Dec 05, 2018 Dec 05, 2018

You should not attempt to make this correction in the PDF file. Go back to the original format used to create the book's layout and fix it there, and then create a new PDF file.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,
Dec 05, 2018 Dec 05, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You should not attempt to make this correction in the PDF file. Go back to the original format used to create the book's layout and fix it there, and then create a new PDF file.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Dec 06, 2018 Dec 06, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thank you!

Candy

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines