• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

CS5 won't open

New Here ,
Dec 05, 2018 Dec 05, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

CS5 on my mac suddenly won't open.  It starts to and then stops and I get an error message.  The only thing I can think of that I did recently was update my Cintiq.  What's happening?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Philm,

Sorry to hear that Photoshop CS5 crashes upon launch, could you please let us know the operating system you're working on?

Also, what error message are you getting?

The crash is most like caused by some third party plugins, fonts or drivers.

Regards,
Sahil

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I also have this same issue, I upgraded to Mojave and my Photoshop CS5 won't open.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

>upgraded to Mojave and my Photoshop CS5 won't open

Owners of old programs simply have problems with new Mac operating systems... none of which is Adobe's fault... Adobe did not change your old program to make it stop working... Apple changed their operating system and THAT is why your old programs won't work, not because of anything Adobe did... Also... every time Apple issues an update, there is the risk that an old program that HAS been working will STOP working... bottom line, old programs require a matching old operating system

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Contributor ,
Dec 06, 2018 Dec 06, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

The two companies are only a 15 minute drive away from each other and they both owe a lot of their early success to each other. If it weren't for Apple's excellent user interface, people would have never been able to learn Photoshop and conversely Photoshop helped sell a heck of a lot of Macintoshes.

So isn't it reasonable for customers to expect that this win/win symbiosis would continue? Is our economic system so corrupt that every company has to actively work against every other company even though their customers are the ones who suffer?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I just upgraded to Mojave 10.14 also. I’m getting “Photoshop Quit Unexpectedly."

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I also downloaded Java for OX X 2017-001.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Photoshop quit unexpectedly is the error message I get.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines