• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Project Panel doesn't remember previous selection with toggled using keyboard shortcut

New Here ,
Dec 04, 2018 Dec 04, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Since the update to Premiere Pro CC 2019, whenever I use the keyboard shortcut to go to the Project Panel, it no longer remembers what item was previously selected so I can't just press down to go to the next item, if I press the Down Arrow, it will start navigating from the top of the list. What gives?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

LEGEND , Dec 07, 2018 Dec 07, 2018

Votes

Translate

Translate
New Here ,
Dec 04, 2018 Dec 04, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have the same issue and this is a pain in the but because it takes so much more time

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Dec 07, 2018 Dec 07, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It definitely is a pain as I now have to start my edit in Premiere CC 2018 and then finish up in CC 2019. Being efficient with keyboard shortcuts is crucial and I can't afford wasting time using my mouse every time I toggle between my panels to select the next item on the list.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

You're a lifesaver! That worked for me!

These would be the steps to follow:

1) trash preference

2) change the keyboard shortcut to remove "CMD+"

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines