• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Unable to allocate enough memory

New Here ,
Dec 06, 2018 Dec 06, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have a 3:45 minute clip with a man singing. He is not moving a lot. I applied a detailed face tracking on his face and it was fine. But when I want to extract & copy facial measurements on rest pose it fails on around 3:15 minute with the error message:

Unable to allocate enough memory to render the current frame (1929 x 1080 @ 8 bpc). Either increase the memory requirements for rendering of this frame, or install more RAM

I have 32GB of RAM and allocated 29GB for After Effects. How is this not enough?

The video doesn't have any other effects applied to it is just a video of a man slightly moving within the frame with facial tracking data on his face. First I was using a  raw MTS file for editing then I tried to work on a converted Quicktime file but still fails on the same minute.

Does anyone have any ideas how to deal with this problem?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Dec 06, 2018 Dec 06, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello,

Do you use the current version of Mocha LE in CC 2019 for tracking? It has a bug of memory leak. The bug fix patch will be releaed soon.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Dec 07, 2018 Dec 07, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

I am using a built in After Effects face tracking (detailed features).

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Dec 09, 2018 Dec 09, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hello,

It is what I mean. It may works better than the face tracking.

https://borisfx.com/videos/new-mocha-ae-in-adobe-after-effects-cc-2019/

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines