• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Raw format profiles

New Here ,
Dec 04, 2018 Dec 04, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Following the tutorials for Lightroom CC is said that there is supposed to be a set of profiles exclusive to photos shot in Raw format. I shoot all of my photos in Raw format but every time I go to profiles those Raw profiles that are described on the tutorials do not exist on my end. How do I get those Raw profiles to show up?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

What raw profiles would that be?

-- Johan W. Elzenga

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Well, in the tutorials for getting started with Lightroom CC said that if

you are in editing and select profiles, browse profiles, there should be a

category labeled Raw profiles. For example, there should be some profiles

that specialize in landscape outdoors and some for portraits. It does not

exist on my end.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

or example, there should be some profiles

that specialize in landscape outdoors and some for portraits. It does not

exist on my end.

Those actually should be available for DJI raw files in the Adobe Raw section in the profile browser. You should see Adobe Color, Adobe Monochrome, Adobe Landscape, etc. You indeed should not see any camera matching profiles for that camera.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It will depend on the camera. The camera matching raw profiles are only available for cameras from the biggest camera makers (Nikon, Sony, Canon, etc.). If you have a camera from a smaller brand, you won't see any camera matching profiles. Also, you need to make them show up nowadays in the profile browser. You click on the icon with the four squares in it and disclose the camera Matching section to see them if they exist for your camera.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

That makes sense. I am doing all of my work with a DJI Phantom 4.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Dec 08, 2018 Dec 08, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Does that camera produce an actual RAW file or is it a DNG file?

Another member has has some drone that has a Hassibald in it, it puts out a DNG file. Think the camera is a L1D-20c, when brought into LR, only color and monochrome are available, including when you browse. If you go into the directory with camera profiles in it, nothing for that camera, might of been a Adobe Standard profile for a L1D-50

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines