• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

the creative cloud app disappeared from my computer... Why are we paying you for buggy bullsh_t software? Next month will be 2019, please fix your applications!

Explorer ,
Dec 09, 2018 Dec 09, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I think i said enough in my title... From the Premiere BS issues I have had (still unanswered) to now Adobe Creative Cloud uninstalling itself, i wonder why we pay so much for buggy stuff!

TOPICS
Creative Cloud

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Advocate ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Sounds like you have more computer issues than Adobe has application issues. Software does not just uninstall it's self.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

So basically what you're saying is my computer is possessed and took hold of the mouse, went to the control panel, clicked on Add and Remove Programs, and selected Creative Cloud and clicked uninstall and even clicked the boxes that followed to confirm and then shut down by itself?

When Adobe said it is bringing AI and machine learning to its products, i didnt expect it to be so advanced!

Can you maybe program its AI to re-download the creative cloud app and reinstall it? That would be fine by me!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Advocate ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

No, I'm saying you or someone else actually did it, on accident or not. That, or you maybe were not installing an actual copy of the software? maybe something you downloaded from somewhere other than from Adobe in an attempt to get free software? That seems much more likely to just uninstall than anything else...

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

> maybe something you downloaded from somewhere other than from Adobe in an attempt to get free software?

What the hell are you talking about? I dont pirate software ive been paying adobe for years now for the subscription! This is outrageous now i am being blamed for pirating software because the software is buggy??? Wow!

I hope you're not from the adobe team and just a random forum member lol...

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Dec 10, 2018 Dec 10, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

As said before, software does not disappear like that from your computer.

What happens when you reinstall?

What is your OS and version?

FYI:

There are standard forum members like yourself. Then there are special forum members recognized by a badge: ACP's or MVP's are forum members and software users, not Adobe employees, that have been recognized for their advanced knowledge of the Adobe software environment. However, some highly knowledgeable users are active here and they do not bear that fancy badge. But they have normally a very high points count. Adobe staff has an Adobe logo with their name and bear the STAFF badge. See here for more information: Meet the Experts .

ABAMBO | Hard- and Software Engineer | Photographer

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

> As said before, software does not disappear like that from your computer.

Explain that to adobe then.

I think i figured out a possibility. I kept getting notifications about updates to install and i ignored them. I wonder if by ignoring it, it auto deleted.

Also FYI #1: Other people have the same issue. Please read this up. Lots of people are having to reinstall everything again. Waste of life...

Also FYI #2: > that have been recognized for their advanced knowledge of the Adobe software environment. However, some highly knowledgeable users are active here

Oh really? So advanced that they are accusing me of pirating software? That level of advanced? Wow!

Also FYI #3: I am a developer. Maybe you should just throw this on their desk to fix, instead of blaming the customers.

Also FYI #4: This one is for Adobe is they are even reading this. When i sign in to download this stupid app again, i dont see it in the list... i see a download available for "Creative Cloud (Mobile)" where the hell, and why the hell is the desktop version not there??? I have to do a specific google search for that desktop app so i can find a download page on some obscure page on adobe's website.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Contact Customer Care   for contacting Adobe.

As a software engineer I know that software does not de-install like that.

ABAMBO | Hard- and Software Engineer | Photographer

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Dec 12, 2018 Dec 12, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Abambo,

I dont know who or why your answer was marked as correct but it is not. I am also a senior software engineer and while software doesnt uninstall like that, i also know that software also dont crash rancomly, ask to be re-installed and do other stuff that adobe's software do.

Please do me a favor and dont give anymore of your responses, because they are useless and you seem bent on. Please let Adobe respond to my question because I AM PAYING THEM, NOT YOU.

Hope that is clear!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Dec 12, 2018 Dec 12, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

The answer from Abambo IS NOT CORRECT! I dont know who marked this as correct but it is not correct in the least and it is bullsh_t.

For anyone reading this post, please ignore Abambo's reply

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines