• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Adding sound file action in Acrobat DC3

New Here ,
Dec 08, 2018 Dec 08, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

When I try to add a sound file in Actions, the mp3 is grayed out. I read that mp3 was an acceptable file format for sound files in interactive pdfs?

TOPICS
PDF forms

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Dec 09, 2018 Dec 09, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi Sharonscholl,

If we understand your query correctly, you are willing to add an MP3 to your PDF form? How exactly you are adding the mp3 file in the form? Would you please share the workflow?

Here are the detailed steps given to add a multimedia in a PDF: Add audio, video, and interactive objects to PDFs in Adobe Acrobat

if it still doesn't allow you to add a file then you may check with a different PDF, as it could be a document specific issue.

For better understanding, you may also share the screenshot where the option of adding mp3 is grayed out.

https://forums.adobe.com/docs/DOC-7043#jive_content_id_How_do_I_attach_a_screenshot

Regards,

Akanchha

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines