• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

iMac (Late 2015) crashing on 10.13

New Here ,
Dec 09, 2018 Dec 09, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Same issue of iMac (Retina 5K, 27", Late 2105, 4Ghz Intel Core i7, 32GB 1.8 GHz DDR3, AMD Radeon R9 M395X 4GB, High Sierra 10.13.6) crashing often (at least every 10 minutes) while using Adobe Premier Pro CC ver 13.0.1 (Build 13).

So irritating this !

Tried almost all options, but still not fixed.

Please help !

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Dec 10, 2018 Dec 10, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello CharlieJoe4,

Can you copy and paste crash reports to send them my way?  Crash reports typically have useful data that help us understand what's going on.

Also, please remember we do have support resources available.    You can open a case with them via call or chat at the following link:

https://helpx.adobe.com/contact.html

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Dec 14, 2018 Dec 14, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Getting same issue (Retina 5K, 27", Late 2105, 4Ghz Intel Core i7, 32GB 1.8 GHz DDR3, AMD Radeon R9 M395X 4GB, High Sierra 10.13.6)

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Dec 15, 2018 Dec 15, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi Wes, I have sent the crash report in a message to you. Please check & let me know.

Many Thanks.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines