Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Illustrator CC opens in trial mode

New Here ,
Dec 06, 2018 Dec 06, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi ,

I have installed Adobe Illustrator cc 2019 on my laptop (Windows 7 , 64 bit), and 7 days trial given to me.. ..but after the completion of installation , when I open the Illustrator ,it says the error msg as shown in image ..even if connected to internet at that time..m still getin the same msg again and again..m not able to work on illustrator..If I dimiss this msg then the illustrator window closes itself.. I've reinstalled it , but the issue is still there.. plz plz resolve it asap..I"ll be thankful..

20181206_175258.jpgUntitled.jpg

TOPICS
Creative Cloud

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Please contact Customer Care in order to not waste any time.

Contact Customer Care

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Dec 07, 2018 Dec 07, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello Monika ,

The issue is still there ..m fed up..even the customer support is vry miserable..having worst experience ever with adobe..don't know what to do ..tried every possible solution..plz help !!

Thank You.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have alerted support.

But we in the forum can't do much about it, especially on the weekend.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Does your Windows 7 have Service Pack 1 installed? That is necessary for the installation of CC 2019.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yes , I have Sir ..

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Akankshap67299602, sorry you are facing errors when opening Illustrator CC.  Do you have an active membership or are you currently evaluating Illustrator CC on the Windows 7 computer?

To resolve the current error, please see User and license information issues | CC 2019 .  Please update this public forum discussion if you have any questions.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

M on 7 days trial..then why it needs subscription or membership..??

I want to purchase it ..but without using the trial m not able to take any decision ..do something to resolve it Adobe Team !!

m not hpy with the response..

Thanks.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Dec 08, 2018 Dec 08, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

getting me or not ??

let me elaborate once again -

After opening the illustrator cc 2019 ..The box with the msg "something went wrong" says that -

This is likely an issue at our end, but it could be that you’re not connected to the internet. Please check your internet connection and then try again later. If you’re still having issues, please see our troubleshooting guide.

If I dismiss this msg , the illustrator closes automatically..

Thanks.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Dec 10, 2018 Dec 10, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Akankshap67299602, did you face any errors or have any questions on how to delete the required certificates from the Windows Certificate Manager as discussed in post #6?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines