• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

How can I delete video preview files

New Here ,
Dec 10, 2018 Dec 10, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have some issues with a certain project. I've tried a lot of different things to get it fixed, but nothing has helped yet. I think there might be some issues with preview files, but I have no idea how to clear the project/remove/refresh. In some of the previous versions, you could do this by changing the renderer from GPU to CPU, when it prompted about deleting all the video previews. Then going back to GPU fixed certain issues. Now it doesn't do that anymore. Anyone know how to make this happen in CC2019?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Dec 10, 2018 Dec 10, 2018

In the same folder where you have saved your project you must have a subfolder called Adobe Premiere Pro Video Preview (like the one in my screenshot). Close Premiere Pro before deleting everything you have inside that folder, then open and ready, you must make new previews.

Captura de pantalla 2018-12-10 a la(s) 15.30.25.png

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Look in the preferences to see where they are.

See here, too:

FAQ: How to clean (delete or trash) media cache files?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

In the same folder where you have saved your project you must have a subfolder called Adobe Premiere Pro Video Preview (like the one in my screenshot). Close Premiere Pro before deleting everything you have inside that folder, then open and ready, you must make new previews.

Captura de pantalla 2018-12-10 a la(s) 15.30.25.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Engaged ,
Nov 11, 2019 Nov 11, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Any way to delete only unused previews and save the previews currently being used in the project? This is a feature of Avid. 

Windows 10 64-bit
Gigabyte Z490 AORUS Ultra Intel
LGA 1200 ATX Motherboard
Intel I9-10900K CPU@3.70GHz
RAM 16GB
NVIDIA GeForce RTX 2070 Super
& NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1650

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Jan 17, 2021 Jan 17, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I've tried many thinks and this is the only solution that worked.
I've deleated all related Audio e Video preview folders, the media cache and the Temp folder.
And finally I could render the video.
Thanks man

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jan 19, 2021 Jan 19, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

You're welcome!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines