Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Lightroom Forums Banner Challenge 4

Adobe Employee ,
Nov 05, 2018 Nov 05, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi All,

Previous rounds of the Lightroom Forums Banner Challenge were amazing. Well done to all of the awesome entries.

In case you missed the previous challenges please check:

First: Design the Lightroom Forums Banner Challenge 1
Second: Lightroom Forums Banner Challenge 2
Third: Lightroom Classic CC Forums Banner Challenge 3 , Lightroom CC Forums Banner Challenge 3

Purpose: Create a Lightroom Forums Banner for Lightroom Classic CC and Lightroom CC Forums.

Note: The banner with the highest number of votes will be featured on the Lightroom Classic CC forums.

The banner with the second highest number of votes will be featured on the Lightroom CC forums.

1_F5DTh0jhZNOGUdkYCcLVKA.jpg

Using the template in this post, submit your Lightroom Forums Banner design by attaching your image in a response to this thread. You’ll then vote to select the best submission and we'll use it for our Lightroom Forums Banner image for the next year.

Use the attached banner template design as a starting point for your designs and will help you position your imagery where it won’t be covered:

Image dimensions: 1150px ×150px (72dpi)

File size: 30 KB or less

File types: .JPG or .PNG

Post your designs to this thread; submission will be open until November 26, 2018. Voting will commence on Tuesday, November 20, 2018 and end on Tuesday, November 27, 2018. We'll announce the winning submissions and honorable mentions shortly after that.

We're looking forward to seeing what you can come up with! Good Luck!

Regards,

Sahil Chawla

Template-Forum-Header.psd 340.3 K

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Dec 31, 2018 Dec 31, 2018

We have our winners!

Congratulations to Mark! Many people voted on the form, and his design received the highest score in this round.

Lightroom-Forum-Banner.jpg

Congratulations to Lynette! Her design received the second highest score in this round.

Clouds+and+Mountains+signed.png

These banners will be featured on the Lightroom Classic CC and Lightroom CC Forum overview page until the next Lightroom Forum banner challenge (Date TBD).

Honorable mentions:-

• 99jon

Drone-Banner-JPG99jon.jpg

• bucksommerkamp

bucksommerkamp-header-2.jpg

• andreamaestri

AndreaMaestri-Forum-Header-(1).jpg

So many great and creative design ideas! Thanks to everybody that spent ti

Votes

Translate

Translate
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Sahil, I will kick things off for both LR forums. I’ve attached page mock-up’s and actual banners. Hopefully this will inspire others to take part. I’d love to see some new winners and I’m sure that goes for Celeste also, who provided the appropriate cloud banner for LRCC in the last challenge.

Large-Mockup.jpg

CloudCommunication.jpg

Jpeg banners

Cloud jpgJPG.jpg

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Jon,

The Drone banner looks pretty amazing!

Thanks for submitting such creative entries.

Good luck!

Regards,
Sahil

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Nov 14, 2018 Nov 14, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Sahil.Chawla​

Can I check whether the 30KB file size limit still applies here ? I ask, as it was lifted in the last Photoshop banner challenge provided the pixel size remained the same.

Dave

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Dave, I think the 30kb has been stretched in the past, but reasonable compression is required for fast page loading on the forums.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

~Update~

The required file size can be more than 30 KB as long as the width and height of the banner remains the same.

The last date of submission is December 10, 2018.

Thanks,
Sahil

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Guide ,
Nov 26, 2018 Nov 26, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I will give it a shot

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Sahil, here are a couple "fall-related" submissions -- a sunset in Kansas City, and colorful fall leaves (which have now been replaced by snow).

bucksommerkamp-header-1.jpg

I hope you find them useful!

Buck Sommerkamp

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Guide ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Lightroom-Header.jpg

Quick one. Lightroom "Sunrise"

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Here are some lenticular clouds (in new Zealand!)Clouds and Mountains signed.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Here are some real lenticular clouds.RealCLoud1 signed.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Here is a vue of the Louis Vuitton building in Paris.Louis Vuitton Foundation 2 signed.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Guru ,
Nov 27, 2018 Nov 27, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This entry uses several lens flares. If I have time, I may do another based on another concept.

Lightroom banner.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Advisor ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, Here is a smaller copy of the same art. JHdiamond drop painting sm 2.jpg

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Engaged ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hey! I've made a banner with Adobe Dimension + my original 3D Olympus OM-1 camera model + A photo that I did take in SF, Enjoy!

Preview:

lr_preview.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

After all the emails I thought i would help and create a quick Lightroom banner....

hope it helps! why no GIFs? Would be fun to animate the banner!

best,

mark

Consulting | Design | Motion | Training>headTrix, Inc. | Adobe Certified Training & Consulting<br />Consulting | Design | Development | Training

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Dec 10, 2018 Dec 10, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

GIFs would be fun.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Looks like nobody is even looking at these! Doh! GIFS would be great!

Consulting | Design | Motion | Training>headTrix, Inc. | Adobe Certified Training & Consulting<br />Consulting | Design | Development | Training

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It's too bad the prize doesn't include a trip to Hawaii!  Or a 15inch MacBook Pro.  Or an iMac Pro.  Or a Wacom Cintiq Pro 32-inch. 

(Yes, that's my holiday wish list!)

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Dec 20, 2018 Dec 20, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

you should get something for your time and talent! Somethin'!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Heaton_Warren_Lightroom_Banner_Challenge_v2_Template-Forum-Header.png

Photoshop composite by Warren Heaton

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Guru ,
Dec 19, 2018 Dec 19, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Whatever happened to this challenge? Any winners?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Guide ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I also wondered. It seems it was lost and forgotten about

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi All,

Sorry for the delay, please start voting for your favorite banner here: Lightroom Forum Banner Challenge

Regards,
Sahil

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Dec 31, 2018 Dec 31, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

We have our winners!

Congratulations to Mark! Many people voted on the form, and his design received the highest score in this round.

Congratulations to Lynette! Her design received the second highest score in this round.

Clouds+and+Mountains+signed.png

These banners will be featured on the Lightroom Classic CC and Lightroom CC Forum overview page until the next Lightroom Forum banner challenge (Date TBD).

Honorable mentions:-

• 99jon

• bucksommerkamp

• andreamaestri

So many great and creative design ideas! Thanks to everybody that spent time designing, submitting, and voting during this round. This has been fun!

Happy New Year!

Till next time.
Regards,
Sahil Chawla

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines