• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Sony A7 III and Windows can't update RAW plug-in

New Here ,
Dec 10, 2018 Dec 10, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have Photoshop Elements 13 on Windows 7. I try to update to open the RAW files from my Sony A7 III but it says I am current eventhough I can see I am not. I didn't really want to uninstall and reinstall and risk loosing my software. Didn't really want to repurchase something I already have too.

What's my next move???

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Your camera requires ACR 10.3 and you need Elements 2018 or 2019 to install that version of the ACR plug-in.

Your Elements 13 may be "current" for that version of Elements but it does not support your camera raw files.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hello,

As mentioned by Greg, the minimum camera raw plug-in version required to import images from Sony A7 III is ACR 10.3, which isn't available for Photoshop Element 13.

Cameras supported by Camera Raw

You can either upgrade to Photoshop Elements 2018 or 2019. The next alternative is to use the Adobe DNG converter.

Adobe Digital Negative Converter

Please refer to this thread for detailed information.

FAQ: Will Photoshop Elements work with my camera, or Why won't my raw files open?

Thanks,

Medha

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines