Expand my Community achievements bar.

Join us at Adobe Summit 2024 for the Coffee Break Q&A Live series, a unique opportunity to network with and learn from expert users, the Adobe product team, and Adobe partners in a small group, 30 minute AMA conversations.

Scheduling Report Number Fluctuation

Level 1

I have a report on workspace being scheduled to send every day as a csv file.

For the last 2 weeks that I can see the visit number and 2 success event numbers change on each scheduling report for random days.

The numbers both increase and decrease by a few figures and its not always on the same day.

I've checked the website tags and the segments everything is firing correctly and I don't see what could be wrong with the segment either.

Any Ideas?

4 Replies

Employee Advisor

Do you have any timestamped hits going into this report suite? What about data sources or another type of integration?

Are they always increasing, or do they occasionally decrease?

Level 1

The events aren't timestamped and we are using the DTM containers so the data is pulling from adobe. No other integration for this.

Employee Advisor

It can take a little while for data to fully process (such as with really long visits), but if you're seeing data change that's older than 24 hours, and you claim you're not using any sort of data insertion beyond a standard, I don't know what else would be causing that.

The best course of action here would be to open a ticket with customer care so we can take a look at the scheduled report data.

Employee Advisor

Hi Alvi, just reaching out to see how you opted to proceed with this. Were you able to get a ticket to customer care or figure out what was causing the issue?