• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

How To Upload ImageImages To Forum?

Community Expert ,
Dec 12, 2018 Dec 12, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I seem not to be able to find how to upload images to this forum for critique uaing my mobile phone. Can someone assist here please?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Dec 14, 2018 Dec 14, 2018

D669BC92-AFF0-4BC0-9942-753194B26B47.png

May be your screen is to small? I’m using an iPhone 6+ for this message.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Advisor ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi friend, The upload icon above this word - dot above v - prompts you to upload an image. Click on it and begin. I look forward to your uploads. However, I do not know if this works from your phone - I do not use that app. Best regards, JH

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you Joan for your reply. I'm still not finding it. It's an android that I use 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Advisor ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I refer to the little image ab+ove this plus  - this page should appear on your phone when you open this email. Open reply and see this form. Best JH

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you Joan. The bar isn't on the phone version. Not sure why. Thanks any way. My internet is back so I used the desktop to upload the images.

Regards

JG

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Dec 14, 2018 Dec 14, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Using the phone in landscape will bring up the toolbar. Usage in portrait mode is very limited.

ABAMBO | Hard- and Software Engineer | Photographer

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Abambo,

I send this reply using my phone on landscape mode. It's still not there.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

D669BC92-AFF0-4BC0-9942-753194B26B47.png

May be your screen is to small? I’m using an iPhone 6+ for this message.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yes very. When on landscape, and the keyboard is up I have only a line to see what I type. It's ok. If the reason to use my mobile occur again, I'm able to upload to stock. The reason to upload to forum might not occur again, or if, very rare. I just wanted to highlight what's on the other thread.

Thanks for your input any way. There might be others with phone size as yours who can benefit from this info.

Regards

JG

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm using my phone when I'm on the run and do not have my iPad by hand. It's not quite the most usable way to use the fora. There should definitively be a mobile application for this.

I'm moving this thread from the Stock Contributor Critique to Forum comments​, as this has no direct relation to the contributors forum.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Dec 17, 2018 Dec 17, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

hello friends I can suggest you how to upload images in the forum actually each forum provide two option for uploading the image one is you can upload by direct URL and the second one is the use the media option for uploading the image this option is available inside the dashboard where you are making a reply or maybe write some post and ask any question ..so guys i hope this is helpful

thank you

for more about visit :-

Machine Embroidery Designs

Car logos vector download

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I selected "Assumed Answer" because none of the features to upload is available on the size page built for my size phone. The features may be available for larger size mobile, but not my size. Therefore even though for some persons this feature may be available, for me the asker the answers given is actually incorrect. I understand the limitation, therefore I, selected the answers as helpful and choose assume answered. I had to upload my images to the forum from my desktop.

I think this was brought out in the entire discussion, assuming it was read.

Regards

JG

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi, On the Top bar there is an option to insert image( 7th from the left). Click on it and upload. I hope this helps.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines