• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Lightroom Fatal SQLite Corruption

New Here ,
Jun 26, 2018 Jun 26, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm using Classic CC, latest version on a PC. Actually on three PCs with all the same results. I cannot open the most recent catalog or any backups. Beyond frustrating. Capture.PNG

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jun 26, 2018 Jun 26, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Any help would be most appreciated!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Nov 16, 2018 Nov 16, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Same Problem and the Lightroom techs have spent 6 hours on my computer with only a very poor work around of setting up another user. It works but I have 7 years of data tied to the other one. Yes I have backups but I really don't want to go through the hassle of switching. Help!!!

Oh BTW The tech was in my computer and grabbed an old backup catalog copy to load into my computer see if he could identify the other problem.  It was from April 2018 so now I am saving just a month of catalogs and maybe that is too many (I backup every time I leave lightroom so that could be 3 or 4 times a day)

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Dec 12, 2018 Dec 12, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Sorry I should have answered sooner but have been busy. Shortly after the Tech worked on it to no avail. I received a new update and the problem was gone. Hope so for you also.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines