• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Can't update lightroom classic cc

New Here ,
Jun 13, 2018 Jun 13, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi everybody, I've got a problem with the latest update of lightroom classic cc.

The program show me that there's an update avaible, but when I go under the Help menu I can't click on updates (It's not active).

I cannot update the program also using the adobe creative cloud manager icon on the menu bar.

I have an Imac with lightroom classic cc ver. 7.1 [ 1148620 ].

Can you help me please?

Thanks.

Aldo L.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jun 13, 2018 Jun 13, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jun 17, 2018 Jun 17, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi There

I have the same problem while working in Lightroom Classic CC I get a pop up notification, that there is an update available.  I am on version 7.0. But when I go to the Adobe Creative Cloud portal there is no update available.

I thought the Creative Cloud was supposed to automatically update your software so you are always on the latest version ?

Please help.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Dec 17, 2018 Dec 17, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

“When you go to the Creative Cloud Portal”?

By that do you mean when you launch the Adobe Creative Cloud Desktop application? And you select the Apps tab, it list no updates, and shows your applications as up to date?

goto the link that jisephlevine provided

Available updates not listed for Adobe Creative Cloud applications

Note, that solution 5, actually refers to uninstalling and reinstalling Adobe Creative Cloud Desktop App, not the actual programs like PS or LR, that’s the affected app.

give josepflavine credit when this works

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Dec 17, 2018 Dec 17, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

What version of the OS are you running?

MacOS requirements for Lightroom Classic version 8:

Operating systemmacOS 10.12 (Sierra), macOS 10.13 (High Sierra), or macOS 10.14 (Mojave)

So, if you're still running El Capitan (10.11), you'll need to upgrade to at least 10.12.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines