• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

The source point on my Healing brush tool is not showing up

New Here ,
Dec 06, 2018 Dec 06, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Whe I used touse the healing bursh tool was was able to see the source point when I draged there was a cursor so I could see where I was sampling from. now I don't see it

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Healing Brush doesn't have a source point.  Are you talking about the Clone Stamp tool?

If so, try View > Show Extras (or ctrl+H).

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

When I use to use both the clone tool and the healing brush tool I would click on the source and put my cursor over the area that I wanted to cover and it would paste it. In the past if I had it aligned and I moved to a new area and pasted or cloned to I could see a + where I was cloning and healing from now I don't see the + from my source

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

There was a cursor where I was cloning or healing from

. Thank you for your help

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I think the spot healing brush doesn't have a source point but the healing brush does

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You're right, my mistake.  To add: sometimes, it can also be hard to see the source cursor if your source is very light.  I think you can also see some cursor display options in Edit > Preferences, not sure if that affects this cursor.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Dec 17, 2018 Dec 17, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Both the healing brush and the clone stamp tool are not showing the source point. I can get work done without but it was better when I was able to see the source point I am using a mouse

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Both the healing brush and the clone stamp tool are not showing the source point. I can get work done without but it was better when I was able to see the source point I am using a mouse

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am not talking about the healing brush. It also doesn't show the source point when I use the cloning tool

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Sorry I am talking about the healing brush

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Do you have the cap lock on?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

What size is your healing brush? Sometimes you don’t see it when it‘s extremely small or extremely big. Try resetting the tool.

~ Jane

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Advocate ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Are you meaning the Spot Healing Brush and not just the Healing Brush? They are different, and the Spot Healing Brush uses the specified spot to do the heal. Maybe you are just on the wrong tool...?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Comm + K will take you to your preferences. On the left side, choose "cursors" and you'll find some additional options.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I did that it did not help

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I did that and it did not help I did reset the tools it is also not showing up the clone tool source point I do not have the caps key on

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
May 26, 2020 May 26, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hey I know it's a bit late but I found the fix.

Under Clone Source tab theres a check box that is "Show Overlay". Make sure this is checked on.

Capture.PNG

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines