• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Cannot export H.265 on new computer

New Here ,
Nov 02, 2018 Nov 02, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Just unboxed a new iMac Pro this afternoon and was testing it out and while I have the option to export to H.265, it just freezes at 0-percent, regardless of if I do it within Premiere or if I send it over to Encoder. H.264 works fine but that kind of defeats the point when I like to use 265 because of better file size. It was working just fine on my old Mac Pro as of yesterday. I even downgraded to version 13.0 from 13.1 or 13.0.1 or whatever the new one was.

Any suggestions or known bugs?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Dec 20, 2018 Dec 20, 2018

Still having this issue? Please contact support: Contact Customer Care

Thanks,
Kevin

Votes

Translate

Translate
New Here ,
Nov 02, 2018 Nov 02, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

J'ai le "même" problème ! J'ai mis a jour Première Pro vers sa version CC 2019 (V13.0.1) et je ne peux plus exporter sur du HEVC (H.265) ! Que j'exporte en temps normal, mais le pire, c'est que sous la version CC 2018 (V12.0.0 build 224) je peux le faire ! J'espère que le support va trouver une solution a ce problème !

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Dec 20, 2018 Dec 20, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Still having this issue? Please contact support: Contact Customer Care

Thanks,
Kevin

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines