Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Cant Open Indesign 2019

Community Beginner ,
Jan 07, 2019 Jan 07, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

i cant open indesign 2019! White login window ... Excellent! Does Adobe not test your programs?

System:

Windows 7 with all Updates! (fresh installation)

CC with all Updates!

all other Indesigns run with no Problems ...

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Unbenannt-1.jpg

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I would be sure that they extensively test the software and release alpha versions for testing, along with Beta testing - and also troubleshoot thereafter.

What is the issue - can you please explain what a "white login window" is?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Double check the system requirements: InDesign system requirements

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Adobe has announced that InDesign CC 2019 will be the last version supported at all for Windows 7 OS support for CC 2019 apps . That being said this version is still supported as long as Service Pack 1 is installed (which you must have or you would not have been able to install at all). Since your complaint is not widespread among all Windows 7 users I would suggest that there may be something about your system that is causing the problem. I would suggest contacting Adobe Customer Care Contact Customer Care . They can run a diagnostic of your system and analyze the problem better than can be done on the user to user forum. Also, since, as I said earlier, Windows 7 will not be supported for future versions, it may be time to think about upgrading your computer. Just so you know, though, CC 2019 is not supported at all for Windows 8 and earlier versions of Windows 10.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Jan 09, 2019 Jan 09, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Dear Ladies and Gentlemen and Bots,

I tried again with a new installation of the entire system and the support said: "I should use another program!" it does not work! I will pass this on to our government (EU).

This licensing system is an impudence! That must work! The program starts and works, but can not use it because of this license BUG!

Can the contribution close I have no more patience for something. I'll do it differently now.

Kind regards,

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LordRaven  wrote

…and the support said: "I should use another program!" it does not work!…

Hi,

what support does say that? Adobe Support?

Best contact Adobe Custom Care as Bill suggested in reply 5.

What's the exact version of your Windows 7 installation?

Regards,
Uwe

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

System specs would help, too. Windows 7 is now an archaic operating system that will finally, and mercifully, be EOL'ed by Microsoft next year. Windows 10 has passed it in use.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks 4 Help! I install Windows 10 now.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Would still help to know the system specs.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Jan 11, 2019 Jan 11, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi there,

Sorry to hear that you are not able to use InDesign due to this licensing issue. Did you install Windows 10? Are you able to use InDesign now? Please feel free to update the discussion if you need further assistance, we'll be happy to help!

Regards,

Om

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines