• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Key words changed and new added after posting

Explorer ,
Jan 07, 2019 Jan 07, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This is getting ridiculous!   I spend a lot of time...literally hours composing appropriate key words to my uploads, but they are disregarded and new irrelevant auto-generated ones replace the carefully selected keywords.

This happens ALL THE TIME!!!

Can someone please explain WHY I can't use MY keywords that make sense?  This is very frustrating and unprofessional. 

Why do I have to go back and redo EVERY SINGLE photo I upload after the fact and redo all the keywords.

Auto-generated keywords are for lazy people and should not even be a function of your service.   I am constantly having to re-enter again and again the SAME keywords...only to have them regenerated.

This is causing me a TON of extra work for no reason but to accommodate people who are too lazy to take the time to enter them in themselves.

I have complained about this before...with no response or attempt to correct this horrible feature.  PLEASE FIX THIS!!!

TOPICS
Contributors

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jan 07, 2019 Jan 07, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Discussion successfully moved from Adobe Stock to Adobe Stock Contributors

You spread more or less the same complaint over 3 different entries. I will lock this one, please update your 2 others when needed.

Keywords changing...Cannot EDIT!!!!

TOP 2 Keywords MISSING!!!!!

ABAMBO | Hard- and Software Engineer | Photographer

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines