• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

After installing PP CC Youtube very slow video

Participant ,
Jan 06, 2019 Jan 06, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Two days ago I subscribed and installed Premiere Pro CC, Premiere Rush and Media Encoder.  Since these have been installed I cannot view any Youtube videos without the video running very slow and jumpy while the audio is normal.  Looks as if something has been installed in the background to cause this problem.  The problem is only on my main PC running Win10 Pro.  My internet connection is good and no other computers, tablets or phones using the connection have this problem.

Any suggestions to fix this?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Participant , Jan 08, 2019 Jan 08, 2019

Booted the PC this morning and everything working as normal!  Two days of disrupted work and I don't know what was causing the problems.

Thanks to all who contributed to this thread.

Votes

Translate

Translate
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

My first thought is Step 4D below.  I can't think of anything in the CC suite that would cause this.

Unofficial Premiere Pro Troubleshooting Guide

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Participant ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks for the linked document Jim.  A lot of useful information.

My production PC was custom built a year ago to a good spec and is only used from Lightroom, Photoshop and Premier.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Jan 07, 2019 Jan 07, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

OK.

What browser are you using?  Have you tried any others?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Participant ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Jim

I was intending to post an update today saying the issue must be with Chrome or my Windows 10 installation.  MS Edge is running OK for all the usual sites I use.  Edge occasionally comes up with Not Responding where Chrome displays it for a few seconds in all tabs.

I would prefer to be running a Google product but can't afford to lose any more time.

This is a difficult problem to resolve and I hope reinstalling Windows from Scratch is not the solution.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Try Firefox.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Participant ,
Jan 08, 2019 Jan 08, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Booted the PC this morning and everything working as normal!  Two days of disrupted work and I don't know what was causing the problems.

Thanks to all who contributed to this thread.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Jan 08, 2019 Jan 08, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I would prefer to be running a Google product

Eeesh!  Why?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines