• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Input LUT don't show all the LUTs sets

New Here ,
Jan 06, 2019 Jan 06, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello, my Input LUT (in Lumetri Color panel) only show eight LUT sets. If I open Adobe Premiere Pro>Show Package Content>Lumetri>LUTs I have three folders Creative with 65 LUTs, Legacy with 79 LUTs and Technical with 8 LUTs which is the only one I have access.

How can I access to all the others LUTs? It is a bug? Thanks!

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

LEGEND , Jan 06, 2019 Jan 06, 2019

The "Basic" tab ONLY accesses the list of Technical LUTs. Which is about 8 right now, though there are many more technical type LUTs available in the Effect list shown below.

In the Effects panel, under Lumetri Presets ...

To see the LUTs/Looks shown in the Creative folder, you use the Creative tab of Lumetri ... you can both click the arrows in the preview window to go through the list, or use the drop-down list.

The "Legacy" list is ... some older ones that have been replaced or simply dropped be

Votes

Translate

Translate
LEGEND ,
Jan 06, 2019 Jan 06, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The "Basic" tab ONLY accesses the list of Technical LUTs. Which is about 8 right now, though there are many more technical type LUTs available in the Effect list shown below.

In the Effects panel, under Lumetri Presets ...

To see the LUTs/Looks shown in the Creative folder, you use the Creative tab of Lumetri ... you can both click the arrows in the preview window to go through the list, or use the drop-down list.

The "Legacy" list is ... some older ones that have been replaced or simply dropped because they can cause issues. Avoid them.

Neil

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jan 08, 2019 Jan 08, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Appreciate the explanation. I like the Lumetri Presets organization in Effects. Thank you!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Jan 08, 2019 Jan 08, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Most happy to help.

This all is at times ... confusing, and some of it seems downright ... backwards ... from what it actually is. I'm learning some things about effects bins today that are quite different than has always seemed the process. Yea, there's always more to learn ... so keep asking.

There aren't any stupid questions.

Neil

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines