• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Weird trouble PP CC 2019

New Here ,
Jan 08, 2019 Jan 08, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

So since a couple of weeks i'm experiencing troubles with the suite CC.
Almost all programs(Ps, media encoder, Pr, Ae) start to become unstable and have weird symptoms.
Sometimes i can't open JPEG/PNG in photoshop because it tells me its not a JPEG/PNG... while Lr can.
But then Pr is worse ! video's don't play audio right sometimes the audio is even made up, also masks from text show black or darkend on the video.
Adjustment layers switch on or off while they just overlay not changing, also sometimes clips start when the curser didn't reach the clips.
And some other weird things.... for me the suite is useless ATM i can't work on anything or trust it a bit.
Really bummed by this can someone please help me out !

Things i did:
De/Re-install the programs,
Delete preferences,
Delete cache,
Rename the files for Ps. it worked sometimes,
Rename the video worked one time for Pr. 

PC:

i5-6600K
DDR4 16GB 2400MHz
GTX1060 6gb
128SSD
3TB HDD

Message was edited by: Jeske Bertens

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jan 08, 2019 Jan 08, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Jeske,

Sorry for the trouble. What is the version of OS you are on? Please check if there is an update pending for OS.

Have you updated the GPU drivers to the latest version?

Please let us know the exact dot version number of the apps. Here are the steps: FAQ: How to find the exact version of Premiere Pro you're using?

Thanks,

Vidya

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jan 09, 2019 Jan 09, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm on Windows 10 latest version.
Latest GPU drivers.
Also latest CC version also tried 2 older versions no succes.
Removed everything from adobe cleaned everything and re-installed everything.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Jan 09, 2019 Jan 09, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

My first thought is take a look at Step 4D below.

Unofficial Premiere Pro Troubleshooting Guide

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jan 10, 2019 Jan 10, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I use my PC for editting only and it has no bloatware.
Also it has been working fine for over a year and the trouble started just of lately. (nothing changed on my pc)
My PC is Asus With nvidea GPU.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

OK.

Have you run a virus scan lately?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yess i looked for problems with my PC first cleaned it up a little more. (i'm 100% sure it's all good)
But now the problem i had with PNG/JPEG my sister has too (Lenovo Laptop with Windows clean install 1 week old).
And also asked a friend to try some footage on his PC same problem.
I would say the files are corrupted but then re-name them helped once and for Ps multiple times, and the video does play correct in every other program then Adobe so that kinda gets me confused.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

OK.

Give Step 2B a try from the Troubleshooting guide posted earlier.  Report back.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

My photo's & video's are from a Panasonic DMC-G80 and Sony A7iii, so i think they will meet the requirements of a "pro footage".
But i don't really agree to that step though, if a client sends me Cell phone footage that he wants in his video i should be able to use that. And if i want to edit gaming video's give me one reason why i can't.....
Sure pro footage would be better but the truth is that sometimes that's just not the case.
And as "Pro" software why wouldn't be able to read the most basic codec's ?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Jan 11, 2019 Jan 11, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

The point of that step was to test other kinds of 'pro' footage.  If you're using H.264 only, test some ProRes, DNx, MPEG 2 or other supported format.

It's a test to see if the issue is occurring with only one type of footage, or all types.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines