• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Video problem

New Here ,
Jan 09, 2019 Jan 09, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

My problem is about video export. After export, my video is flickering. In Premiere nothing is shaking but when I open it in Media Player, frames are shaking, flickering. My export settings:

Format: H.264

Preset: Youtube HD 1080 29.97

I submit my video with that problem in attachment.

PS. My English is bad, sorry for mistakes

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

No one really produces video in 4:3 any more, so my first thought here is operator error.

Do you know what you're doing?  Have you any training in video production?  Or are you just trying to wing it?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

My experience is very small, I installed Premiere yesterday and feel that it's a great program and spend a lot of time with it. Uploaded video is my first movie, so basically I'm not sure what I did wrong.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

OK.

I do recommend one get some training in the general subject of video production before using Premiere Pro.  Like driving, welding, scuba diving, or really any other activity, you need to learn how first.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'll definitely use some of the courses, but I care about publishing the shared video, and I see that you know things, could you advise me what I'm doing wrong?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I generally prefer the "teach a man to fish" approach.

If you want to do this job, learn how.  If you don't want to learn how, pay someone else who has.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Can you advise me from which sources I could learn more? I care about working at home and not going for courses.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines