• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Adobe premiere elements; Error (Code = 146)

New Here ,
Jan 10, 2019 Jan 10, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I work with Windows 10 and am trying to install premiere elements.

It doesn't work because I have the message:

"FATAL: Error (Code = 146) executing in command 'MoveFileCommand' for package: 'AdobeCameraRawProfile8.0All', version:11.1.0.79

FATAL: Error occurred in install of package (Name: AdobeCameraRawProfile8.0All Version: 11.1.0.79). Error code: '146'

WARN: Unable to move file at "G:\adobeTemp\ETR4C6.tmp\4\SharedApplicationData\Adobe\CameraRaw\CameraProfiles\Adobe Standard\Canon EOS 10D Adobe Standard.dcp" to "C:\ProgramData\Adobe\CameraRaw\CameraProfiles\Adobe Standard\Canon EOS 10D Adobe Standard.dcp" Error 2 Le fichier spécifié est introuvable.. Try setting correct permissions to the specified file/folder or parent folder, so that admin has rights to modify it."

There is no file "G:\adobeTemp\ETR5EC6.tmp\4\SharedApplicationData\Adobe\CameraRaw\CameraProfiles\Adobe Standard\Canon EOS 1100D Adobe Standard.dcp" between Canon EOS 10D Adobe Standard.dcp and Canon EOS 1200D Adobe Standard.dcp.

How to overpass this?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Moving this thread to Downloading, Installing, Setting Up community.

Hi Pierricke9088291,

As you have mentioned you are getting Error code 146 while trying to install Photoshop Elements on your machine.

The following document is for Creative Cloud, however, the same troubleshooting steps will apply here as well to resolve the issue: Resolve Error Code 146 or 147 encountered while installing Adobe Creative Cloud apps.

Let us know if this helps.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have already look at this issue.

The problem is because I want to  install on a disk (internal) G and not with the default settings.

When I try to install on G, it fails. And it works with the default settings. For me the problem is not resolved. I think that there is a "verrue" (in french) in the installation program to avoid the error code 146 with the default settings. And a big lack of tests for an expensive program.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jan 11, 2019 Jan 11, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thanks for the update. As you have said that it fails when you try to install the apps on a different drive location, could please check and confirm if you are following the steps shared in the following thread to do so: Hardisk full

Share the results with us.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines