• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Photoshop Elements 2019 trial query

Explorer ,
Oct 14, 2018 Oct 14, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I currently use PSE 2018. If I D/L & install PSE 2019 trial version will it overwrite my 2018 version or will it install as a complete separate program/folder? I would prefer to keep my 2018 version and use it until I make a final decision to upgrade.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Oct 14, 2018 Oct 14, 2018

you can keep both.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

you can keep both.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

alwrmc  wrote

or will it install as a complete separate program/folder?

Yes,it will as kglad said.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Oct 15, 2018 Oct 15, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank everyone for their replies. I have it installed and I'm playing with it. (Looks very good BTW).

Can we mark it solved?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Oct 15, 2018 Oct 15, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yes, feel free to get back to us if you have any more queries.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jan 10, 2019 Jan 10, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have installed pse 19, upgrading from pse 12, and in the middle of the mix, a few years ago I had a trial version of pse 14. I have several questions but the one for this forum is, if I uninstall 12 and 14 from my Mac, will I lose anything?..  I'm thinking of what effect "Preferences" have.  There are some things I'm sure I set up originally that I've forgotten I did.  My understanding regarding of how the software manages what is stored within the program is rather thin :-).  Those are the things I'm concerned about losing.  I've already imported photos to the new version, but only "just" completed that and haven't worked with the program.  Mac is running slow... trying to get some speed and space back.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jan 10, 2019 Jan 10, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

you lose anything compatible with those older versions that's not compatible with the newer version.  generally, that's not significant but plugins that haven't been updated and hardware (eg, printers) whose drivers haven't been updated are possible issues.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines