• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Animate cc Adding mp3 file creates javascript error on publishing HTML5 canvas

Community Beginner ,
Jan 09, 2019 Jan 09, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have a simple cartoon with about 10 symbols, one animation and one sound file. I test once and it is fine, the second time I test it I receive this error:

"A javascript error occurred."

and in the output box it says:

An unexpected error occurred during export. [JSX]

When I remove the sound file, I can test as many times as I like.

I was able to publish it, it plays in Google chrome, and Edge, but there is no sound on anything from APPLE.

Any Ideas would be of great help.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Beginner , Jan 31, 2019 Jan 31, 2019

In the publish settings turn off the Export document as texture feature and every thing works fine File -> Publish -> (Uncheck) Export file as texture.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,
Jan 10, 2019 Jan 10, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

are you clicking something on your canvas to trigger the sound to start?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have the same problem. Canvas document. Added sound that extends the full length of the 6 sec. timeline. Did the new auto-sync. Now it won't play sound and I can't test or output to html except for the first time after I open the file (tried this a few times to test it). No button to trigger the sound.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

add your sound to a button listener and test.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I found that if I design and test as an action script 3.0 document, since I have no javascript code, I can just convert to HTML5 canvas and publish. I have not tried the button yet but will, thanks for all your help.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

you’re welcome.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Jan 12, 2019 Jan 12, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I found a solution to the problem. If you don't place two of the same symbols on the same layer, for example a pair of eyes, the HTML5 canvas tests fine as many times as you like.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Jan 31, 2019 Jan 31, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

In the publish settings turn off the Export document as texture feature and every thing works fine File -> Publish -> (Uncheck) Export file as texture.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines