• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Premiere Pro not rendering/exporting right to Media Encoder

Community Beginner ,
Jan 11, 2019 Jan 11, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi everyone, I have been at this for quite a while with 45+ renders with no luck at getting it to render right.

I am trying to create a video piece that involves 3 image layers panning/zooming out to create a 3D image effect (I will post the video result down below). It looks great and preforms as need be when it comes to the Premiere Pro preview but when it's exported into Media Encoder the image color gets blown out and super pixlated.

I have exported quite a few videos this way before with no problem but this is my first time doing a project that pans and zooms like this so I am not quite sure if it's a Premiere Pro export problem or if it's a Media Encoder settings issue. Due to me doing so many renders I don't have all of the small details, I have just been messing around and following other Youtube video settings that people share. Hoping to get some help as to what may help get this looking properly. Some settings render better than others while some create a corrupted file that won't allow me to view it at all after waiting 30 min for it to render.

ORIGINAL IMAGE (flattened)

scene 1 complete.png

VIDEO(S) RENDERED (not all just a few)

This one is just a pan of the image with no layers but it still has the coloring problem and is really not the route I want to go with.

Any advice would be greatly appreciated!

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Jan 14, 2019 Jan 14, 2019

Could be a graphics card issue? Maybe you need to update your drivers? GPU could be out of spec with Premiere Pro 13.0.2? Maybe try rolling back to an earlier version of Premiere Pro (would have to remake your project)?

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

All the videos you linked to say "This video is unavailable"

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks for letting me know, I looked back and it looks like I put them all as private instead of unlisted I updated them and you should be able to see it all now

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Jan 12, 2019 Jan 12, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

What are your Export Settings?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yes, curious to know your project settings and your export settings as well as any effects you are using. To me, it looks like a problem with the fine gradients used in the artwork.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Jim Simon​ gerikp10383985​

I am using the Youtube 1080 HD Preset then each time I tweak it when it doesn't go right. I don't know all of the specific details unfortunately   I do see the fine gradient problems, is there any setting to fix that?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Jan 14, 2019 Jan 14, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

OK.

Run a test.  Choose QuickTime as the Format and Cineform YUV 10 bit as the Preset.  Upload that to YouTube, report back.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am trying to render it now. The export time is totally ridiculous, over an estimated hour for a 7 second clip I'll tag you when I am able to upload it

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Jim Simon​

Here it is, for some reason the uploading of the clip took longer than the actual rendering. It looks really good up until the end where then the coloring freaks out again. Also, I couldn't even preview it before uploading it to youtube so I didn't get a chance to look at it until recently.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Man, that is some weird stuff going on. Is it possible to share your files and project somehow to take a look?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

gerikp10383985​

Sure, how do I do that? This is the first time I have been on this forum so I am not sure of the in's and out's of it.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

So we can see your sequences settings. Also post a screenshot of the clip properties (right click clip in project window).

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

summary.png

Here is the original, before any other implemented changes were taken recommended by other users, in turn goes with the first screenshot compilation I posted earlier. Ann Bens​

As for the clip properties I am not seeing any options to view, so I am unsure as to where that is/how to access it. It's not a video project, it's 3 different pictures panning/zooming out so I don't know if that would count as a clip?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Your sequence is 9000x5100, you images 4500x2550. Scaled up 400% then scale way down.......

Then exported to 1920x1080.

The way the image behave within the sequence is asking for compression artifacts.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Is there a specific place where I could make the sequence smaller? I am not seeing any portion on my side to even set the sequence size. As for the scale, yeah I had it intentionally scaled like that to create the effect. Is that not good? The image resolution is high so it should keep all the details...  I am no professional with these programs nor have I used them before like this, as mentioned before I really only used them for video processing not anything like this

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It might be helpful to you to read over this help file on sequence settings

Create and change sequences in Premiere Pro

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I believe I fixed the sizing issues with the sequence (finally found the panel) , however the rendering is still coming out wonky. I still have to wait for my friend to look at the specs and updates but here is the latest render and new project stuff.

Blood Maid Promo retry23.prproj - Google Drive

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Try turning off Composite in linear color in the sequence settings.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It's still doing it At this point I feel it may be more of a graphics card thing like gerikp mentioned in their list of possibilities.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

gerikp10383985​

Here were the last settings used I did the best I could taking screenshots and piecing them together so hopefully it all makes sense. I am not much of an experienced person in these programs I just use them for simple rendering so I don't really know what I am much doing other than it's not working the way I want it to work. All I have ever rendered previously were recorded videos.settings put together.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

In Media Encoder preferences, have you tried un-checking "import sequences natively" ?

Neil

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Also, try turning off "Use maximum render quality" in your export settings. I've learned that for me it can sometimes cause problems.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

R Neil Haugen​ gerikp10383985​

Here is the stuff with the import sequences natively and use maximum render quality off. I don't see much of a big difference. First video is a 2 pass and the bottom is a 1 pass.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Upload it to Google Drive or Dropbox and post a link?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines