• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Adobe CC 2019 - For real?

New Here ,
Jan 11, 2019 Jan 11, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

What was the point of this update? Just to break everything?

After 20+ years - why would you change hotkeys?

Holding 'shift' is universal to locking aspect ratio... but you broke that in Photoshop 2019. Why?

Trying to click on a small element on a layer and missing - automatically bumps you down to another layer. Why?

Colors no longer stick, workspaces broken, performance is garbage, artifacts left on screen, GUI looks horrible, the list goes on an on...

Why the 'Screw You' big middle finger update? It's brutal.

You give your user-base zero confidence when you release crap like this.

I'm paying you $90/month to add cool new features and make sure the software runs at peak performance. This update is the complete opposite.

Gross incompetence like this should not be tolerated at Adobe.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This is a user-to-user forum, you are not addressing Adobe here.

The Photographers Plan, which includes Photoshop and Lightroom costs around $10 a month.

You can change the aspect ratio control in Preferences.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Guide ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Trying to click on a small element on a layer and missing - automatically bumps you down to another layer. Why?

​Because you have Autoselect Layer or Group ticked.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

https://forums.adobe.com/people/Ronald+Keller  wrote

Because you have Autoselect Layer or Group ticked.

While I do feel for the OP, and the changes are pretty dramatic this time, 'improvements' do come with a learning curve overhead, and IME I always prefer the new processes once I get used to them.

There are much worse software updates than Photoshop's — I was telling Dave about Logitech's new G-Hub software that has succeeded their  LGS (Logitech Gaming Software)  I don't play games, but I do like Gaming hardware for Photoshop, and you need software to set things up.  G-Hub is a nightmare so far, and I'd love to only need to use the Shift key to  fix it's issues.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

iPad

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines