• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Photos not appearing with web link

New Here ,
Jan 11, 2019 Jan 11, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I created an album and then clicked the "share to web" link, allowing people with the link to download the photos. When I click the link, however, the webpage says "the album is empty." How do I make the album visible on the web?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Daft as it might sound, but that message implies that there are no images in the album yet. Can you verify in whatever app you used to create the album that the photo count for that album is not zero?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

There are 50 photos in the album (which I created in the Lightroom CC desktop app). I get the same result when I click "view album on web."

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

What happens if you open the LRCC web app (browse to lightroom.adobe.com and enter your Adobe login details)? You should see all your synced photos, complete with all the albums that you have created. Does this problem album appear in the list, and if you click on it does it open in the grid with all the thumbnails showing?

If so, when you click on the "Sharing" tab above the grid, is the album correctly enabled for sharing?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jan 12, 2019 Jan 12, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The album appears in the list but not the photos (because there isn't enough space in my cloud). I'm assuming that's the reason? I can't share an album unless it's already able to be backed up to the cloud?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jan 13, 2019 Jan 13, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

madisonh94264131  wrote

The album appears in the list but not the photos (because there isn't enough space in my cloud). I'm assuming that's the reason?

Absolutely. If you've used up your cloud allowance, those images that you've added to LRCC cannot upload to the cloud. Whilst you can share the album, nobody will be able to see the contents of that album....the images need to be stored in the cloud in order for them to be viewed elsewhere.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines