• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

How to get the PhotoShop pop menu item of top

Engaged ,
Jan 12, 2019 Jan 12, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I want to do it  by C++ the windows API is impossible,Is there an official interface?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Not that I could help you, but can you describe in more detail what you  would like to achieve?

If language is an issue, try pasting a screen shot to this thread, and mark what you  are referring to.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Engaged ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

无标题.pnghi,I  want to getting the menustring ,but using CMenu of windows API is fail

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi

Adobe provide a scripting interface, although I don't know whether that will give you what you want
Adobe Photoshop Scripting

There is also a scripting sub-forum : Photoshop Scripting

Any other access is prohibited under the terms of the license which states that you must not "access or attempt to access the Services or Software by any means other than the interface we provide or authorize"

Dave

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Engaged ,
Jan 13, 2019 Jan 13, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

thanks,but It's not what I want

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Perhaps not exactly that you want as on video I haven't notice that you see can be applied on open menus:

Communicating with Photoshop through COM and WIN32 APIs.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Engaged ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

i attempt  to  used the visual studio import to  "adobe photoshop CC 2019 object Library<1.0>",but there is no interface for menus

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jan 14, 2019 Jan 14, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Careful guys , this is straying into the area covered by the legal terms of use which state

18. No Modifications, Reverse Engineering.

Except as expressly permitted in the Terms, you may not (a) modify, port, adapt or translate any portion of the Services or Software; or (b) reverse engineer, decompile, disassemble or otherwise attempt to discover the source code or any portion of any Service or Software.  If the laws of your jurisdiction give you the right to decompile the Software to obtain information necessary to render the licensed portions of the Services or Software interoperable with other software, you must first request such information from us.  We may, in our discretion, either provide such information to you or impose reasonable conditions, including a reasonable fee, on your decompilation of the Services or Software to ensure that our and our suppliers’ proprietary rights in the Services and Software are protected.

Legal Terms of Use | Adobe

龚亮g64532194 this is a user forum. If your requirement goes beyond the provided scripting interface then you will need to contact Adobe directly, which you can do via the Contact us section using the support link at the top of the forum.

Dave

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines