• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Recordings that include drop-down boxes

New Here ,
Feb 22, 2008 Feb 22, 2008

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am recording in the “Training Simulation” mode. The screen I’m recording includes drop-down boxes. After publishing the project, the project does not allow the user to scroll though the drop-down list. It will automatically fill in the correct answer choice by pressing Enter.

I need the user to be able to scroll though the list of drop-down options. Any suggestions?
TOPICS
Recording

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Jillbr and welcome to our community

Captivate doesn't offer anything like that. You would need some sort of a custom Flash widget that might allow it.

You should probably put this suggestion as a feature request to the development team. You may do so by clicking here and completing the form.

Sorry... Rick

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST
Hi there!

I've faked drop-down menus with rollover captions. As you move up and down the menu, the rollovers show each menu item highlighted as you mouse over it. There's a clickbox over the correct choice, of course.

As for your clickbox, you can turn off the "enter" shortcut in the clickbox properties. (It's in the main clickbox preferences, under "set shortcut key".)

I hope this is useful! It starts going a lot faster when you have a few tricks up your sleeve. :^)

Artie

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
Help resources