Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Flash player not working on Candy Crush Saga when Launching it on my site

New Here ,
Jan 15, 2019 Jan 15, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

hi there

I was trying to embed candy crush game within [moderator: link removed; site contains no Flash content; spamming or self-promoting your site is not allowed on these forums], to allow visitor play the game on my site , but i always get the same message, you don't have flash player in your browser , please install flash player to play the game,

how can i run this game in my page for mobile visitor without errors.

here is a link to my page: [moderator: link removed; site contains no Flash content; spamming or self-promoting your site is not allowed on these forums]

thanks for help

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The majority of mobile browsers don't support Flash Player, and those games are available as native applications for most relevant mobile operating systems.

I also don't believe that the folks that produce this game would appreciate their content being hosted on another site.

That said, the way the Farmville handles situations where Flash is not enabled or not installed is pretty elegant, and might be a good approach to emulate.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Advisor ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

the only way to run Flash on mobile is to use Puffin browser, a cloud browser for IOS and Android

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines